New Zealand Cavy Council
The New Zealand Cavy Council Judges Panel is Responsible for:
- The Training, qualifying and continued monitoring and support of all New Zeland Cavy Council trainee, probationary and all breed judges.
- Disciplinary action, should it be deemed necessary, trainee, probationary and all breed judges.
- Providing up to date Standards for all trainee and probationary judges.
RULES ANS REGULATIONS
- ELECTION TO THE NZ CAVY COUNCIL JUDGES PANEL
The Judging Panel consists of three senior judges, with a minimum of two panel members required to perform the functions of the panel.
In electing judges to this panel, the following regulations apply.
- The three member Judging Panel is elected annually at the annual general meeting of the NZ Cavy Council.
- Nominees must be currently listed as all breed NZ Cavy Council judges.
- Nominations are to be made as per the requirements of the NZ Cavy Council Constitution and Rules.
- Nominees must have been off probation for a period of at least two years before being eligible for election to the Judges Panel.
- If a vacancy occurs in the Judging Panel, a temporary appointment may be made by the Council Committee of the New Zealand Cavy Council. Such appointments to run until the following annual general meeting.